Testing

Friday, July 31, 2009

The cats extract revenge

Ok, so I taught the cats not to scratch on the bedroom door. Today they got even in a way that only cats can do.

I was working outside today cleaning up the yard and taking care of a lot of the "not-for-sex chores" that guys are supposed to take care of and as a result I was soaked to the bone in sweat and covered in dirt. Since I was home alone I decided to strip down in the garage on the way to take a shower so that I wouldn't have to handle the sweat-soaked clothing again after I was clean. My mistake.

It seems that cats have the power to make you understand exactly what they are saying when they choose to let you in on a conversation. I walked into the kitchen where Emily happened to be sitting and she began to laugh. Then she yelled "Hey guys! Come and see THIS!" (still laughing hysterically).

At this point Daniel runs in (with Bob the kitten right behind him) and begins to chortle uncontrollably. Then he proceeds to say "He's round like a Christmas ornament! Look at that belly!" To which Emily responds "Yes, and it seems that someone didn't hang him too well" and proceeded to roll on the floor laughing. To which Bob responds through uncontrollable giggles "My god! I might even have him beat!"

Damned cats. Of course, you know, this means war......

1 comment:

  1. Me pointing out that they were probably just hoping you were going to feed them, little black holes that they are, wouldn't have any impact on you would it?

    No?

    Didn't think so. Alrightie then. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete